Sunday, July 17, 2011

MY GUT FEELING

Did you ever do something that when you were doing it, it just didn't feel right?  Have you ever had an uneasy feeling about someone and didn't know why?  Have you ever felt that something inside of you was saying don't, but you convinced yourself that it was OK anyway?  Well......., did you learn something?  I have.  Always trust your God given instincts.  That feeling in your gut that gives you an advance "heads up" that this may not be the best thing to do, if a gift from God.   I believe God has given each of us this gift and those who pay attention to it has a higher level of the gift because they they listen and obey God.  God wants us to be aware of the things around us.  He wants to help us make better decisions.  He wants to warn us of potential danger.  I have discovered that using this gift saves us a lot of grief while at the same time others may not understand our reasoning.  God wants to protect us spiritually, relationally, financially, and emotionally.  When we listen to this feeling in our inner being, our gut, we will never have to say, "I had a bad feeling about this," or,  "I should have listened to my gut," or, "I knew this might happen."  You have gut feelings for a reason.  So......  listen to them.  Act accordingly.  Even if nothing happens, you don't know what could of happened in the future.  Obey what God is making you feel and that will be the best thing you can ever do.   My gut is telling me I have said enough.    

No comments:

Post a Comment